ABOUT THIS SITE and ABOUT ME


This blog is entitled 'TacitKnowledge', recalling the work of the great scientist and philosopher Michael Polanyi. It is planned as a platform for much that we perceive but don't always share, fearing that our views are too vague to be of value.


Here I will take you to a tour of books and articles written by me, over the years and on various topics. One major area covered will be theoretical physics, while broader domains will also be explored -- touching upon philosophy, psychology, and the contemporary social-political scenario too. In most of these I will be clearly writing without regard to my competence and qualification because that is what this site is meant to be --
a platform for our tacitly held views. 











You will find my CV here if you feel like getting to know more about my background.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

সত্য-অন্বেষণ: সত্য কী? সত্য কোথায়?

National Reconciliation and the RSS